Tickets for all MAT dance performances will be General Admission. For tickets visit TicketDFW.com or
call 214-871-5000. Tickets to studio theater shows will only be available at the door. Have questions about tickets, arts pass or vouchers click here to see our FAQ’s.
- General Admission tickets purchased online will be $15. Print your tickets at home and avoid a higher cost and lines at the ticket office
- Tickets may be purchased at the door for $20
- Students may purchase tickets at the door for $5
- General Admission seating will be on a first come first serve basis
- Plan on getting to the theater early for best seats
- Be considerate of others; do not save seats for friends/family
DANCE GUILD VOUCHERS:
- The blue vouchers you received when you joined the Dance Guild may be used for any dance show (use of vouchers for Portraits on November 16 will be limited to senior parents only)
- To redeem your vouchers, you must contact Abbe Lemack HERE before 3:00PM Friday the week before the show.
- If you use a voucher, your comp tickets will be at will call the night of the show.
- You MUST present the voucher at the ticket office to receive your tickets. Do not lose your vouchers as they cannot be replaced.
- There is no limit to the number of vouchers you may use per show, but the Friday cutoff will be firm.
- Tickets must be picked up at least 15 minutes prior to the show.
- Read more about the voucher system and dates you can use them by reading this information HERE
NIGHT OF THE SHOW INFORMATION:
- The ticket office will open at 5:30 each night for 7:00 shows. Come early to avoid lines
- The theater doors will open at approximately 6:15
- Arts Pass purchased from the DANCE GUILD may be used for the following shows only:
- November 9th at 7:00pm – Evening of Dance
- January date TBA at 7:00pm – Senior Choreography
- April 3rd at 7:00pm – Best of Senior Choreography
- Fall, Winter & Spring music concerts
- Grand Concert
- October fall theater show in the MAT
- February winter Mime show in the MAT
- April spring theater show in the Greenroom
- Fall and Spring all art shows
- Present your Arts Pass at the ticket office at least 15 minutes prior to the show to receive comp tickets based on availability
- Arts Passes are only good for a certain number of admissions depending on which level card you purchased.
- Blue card- $50.00 2 tickets to all above listed shows
- Black card- $95.00 4 tickets to all above listed shows
- Students are encouraged to come to the Free Student Preview Nights, November 9th & April 5, to use their PEAR cards. They will be admitted for free those nights
- Students may use their PEAR cards at any other performance but seats will be limited to availability and tickets will be at the $5 student rate
- At the conclusion of the show, students must present their PEAR cards to be punched and receive credit for coming to the show
- The dance faculty will no longer punch PEAR cards after the day/night of the performance by students stating that they can prove they were at the show
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here